Monday 6 August 2012

Foodie Pen Pals - July

Another, month, another wonderful parcel to brighten my day and fill my belly! This month I was paired with Laura who sent me a wonderful parcel of treats:

Honey and Jam:
This was perfect as I had just run out of both of these things. As I recieved the package at work it took me a while to photograph these and as you can see they have been well loved! I love that Laura sourced local produce as a) I love buying locally and b) I think Foodie Pen Pals is a greta way to try other people's local food



Tea Pigs Chocolate Flake Tea
I first discovered Tea Pigs tea when I was given it in my first Foodie Pen Pal parcel. It's such a treat and lives in my desk drawer for those long afternoons!

Chocolate Fudge
This is delicious. That's pretty much all I can say. I tried it immediately and haven't been able to stay away!

Vanilla Pods
Laura knew I was a baker and this was a perfect gift. Although I know I should use vanilla pods but I consider it a luxury I can't always afford so often make do with vanilla essence. I used them to make these vanilla Olympic biscuits for a (rather rainy) picnic in Hyde Park.





I huge thank you to Laura for all these wonderful things and I'm looking forward to another month of foodie pen pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment