Monday 24 November 2014

Pancake Bananas

In days gone by, I would enjoy pancakes just once a year on Shrove Tuesday. I know, it's madness and I can't understand why because pancakes are easy to make and, as far as I'm concerned, are perfect at any time of the day. These days I have come to my senses and often make pancakes for Saturday breakfast when I fancy a change from eggs. 

This week I made cinnamon pancakes for brekkie and had some mix left over. We also had a fridge full of bananas so I had a bit of a lightbulb moment inspired by this pin I remembered seeing a while ago. Instead of making regular banana pancakes, I dipped the bananas in the pancake batter and fried them in butter. 

Banana Pancakes


*If you're having these for breakfast, I would recommend making the batter the night before. If they are for dessert then make it in the morning and pop it in the fridge :)


Banana Pancakes

Enjoy with a sprinkle of cinnamon for brekkie or maybe some ice cream and toasted nuts for pud!

*If you enjoyed reading this, please share it by clicking on the buttons below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment